- The LX parts shop
What about a broken 200LX?
you have a broken LX?
DO NOT THINK OF THROWING
There are people waiting to grab it out of your hands!
options for your broken LX:
- Buy the replacement part on 200lx.net, and repair
- Find a technical friend or neighbour to
repair it for you
with the replacement parts on 200lx.net
- US based? Send it to Thaddeus,
they have an excellent flat-fee repair service with good turn-around
- Ask us: email@example.com
- we are
- Repair instructions can be found on Daniel Hertrich's hermocom website
your HP 200LX
You do not want to use it anymore?: PLEASE SELL IT!
Q: I didn't
know it was worth
A: We are
always on the search for
good screens or cases. So a fully broken case with a good screen is
worth money. The same for a broken-screen case. Worse than that? A good
motherboard or screen flat cable is still worth a try. Sell it, or give
it away to a needy LX'er
Again, several options: ( send a picture and/or description
failure with the request for offer)
- You are US based, or want to deal with the bigger
company: Try Thaddeus
first, easier on them
- Try us : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sell it on your local Ebay: there are always people on the
look for repair parts there.